Coronavirus is spreading all over the world and threatens to be a global pandemic. The situation is extremely serious with nearly 100.000 infected cases, particularly 6000 cases in Korea, 300 cases in Japan and 30 cases in Vietnam. This virus is so dangerous because the symptoms are similar to seasonal flu and it is easily contagious.
These are some useful precautions that you should follow to be risk-free from Coronavirus:
- Wear medical masks (and throw it away after using)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands often with water and soap, or with alcohol-based instant sanitizer
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing
- Do not travel when having a fever, cough or breathing difficulty
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Avoid being in a crowded place like cinema, airport or supermarket
Calm down. Follow prevention tips and get more knowledge about this disease. Everything is alright and together we can successfully overcome this difficult time.
We hope you all stay strong and healthy!
Lotus Quality Assurance (LQA)
Tel: (+84) 24-6660-7474